Selling Your Gold Bullion
We Buy Gold, Silver & Platinum Bullion
GoldBuyersNearMe.com’s main priority is to provide the highest price on gold and silver items. So why not check your gold and silver bullion today and see how much it’s worth? Request your free appraisal kit today!
Types of Bullion
At GoldBuyersNearMe.com, we buy all types of bullion, and we make it easy to sell bullion from the comfort of home. Bullion refers to precious metal in bulk form valued by how much it weighs, in either troy ounce or grams. Bullion can come in states such as coins, bars, ingots, and rounds. It also comes in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.5% Bonus! Added to your offer!
Fill out the form for your
FREE Appraisal Kit
Popular Gold Bar and Round Brands
At GoldBuyersNearMe.com, we buy all brands of gold bars and rounds, including Heraeus, Johnson Matthey, Credit Suisse, PAMP Suisse, Engelhard, and so many more refiners and mints. Call today to get a quote. Here are some popular brands that we buy:
|This mint produces beautiful bullion and collectible coins sought out by many collectors. They are guaranteed to be .999 pure. Each piece is stamped with the exact weight, purity, serial number, and the Austrian bear logo. Some pieces feature the mint’s unique design from the KineGram technology.
|Backed by Credit Suisse Bank of Switzerland, one of the most trusted brands and institutions globally, Credit Suisse provides sized gold bars and gold rounds guaranteed to be .999 pure. Their items are stamped with weight and purity, in addition to their internationally recognized symbol of quality and sound provenance.
|A company that mints gold bars and gold rounds is known for its quality and trustworthiness. They feature a variety of sizes and designs in their products and include a logo honoring both American and Canadian history.
|As one of the oldest refiners globally, they are known for their quality and attention to detail, as shown in their product’s unique finish. All of the gold bars and rounds they produce are .9999+ fine gold. As a result, they make some of the most highly invested pieces in the world.
|Istanbul Gold Refinery:
|Certified by the London Bullion Market Association, IGR bullion is allowed to be traded worldwide. This refinery was the first to be authorized by the Turkish Treasury and the Istanbul Gold Exchange. They produce gold bars ranging from 1/2 gram to 100 grams.
|A leading precious metal refiner and manufacturer, Johnson Matthey, produces bars and rounds .999 pure. Known for their high quality, these gold bars and rounds are traded worldwide and feature the purity and gold content into the bar for authenticity.
|Famous for their luxury and fine craftsmanship, PAMP Suisse is a worldwide refiner and marketer. They guaranteed their product to be a .9999 fine. Their bars feature a “Fortuna” design and are also die-struck. They are the perfect piece to add to an investment collection.
|The oldest Austrian mint, Perth specializes in precious metals and produces beautiful gold bars that are struck from 99.99% fine gold. All bullion is stamped with their swan logo and kangaroo motif and sealed in tamper-proof presentation cards with the serial number and chief assayer.
|Republic Metals Corp
|is one of the largest US refiners worldwide. Their entire refining process is done in the US, where they make gold bars and round out of .9999 fine gold.
|Royal Canadian Mint:
|A leading precious metal manufacturer of gold bars, stamped with the exact weight, purity, gold content, and the hallmark of the world-famous Royal Canadian Mint. They make bars that range from 1 oz. to 1 kilogram and are produced from .9999 fine gold.
|SMI – Sunshine Minting:
|All bars produced by Sunshine Mint feature a new security measure, a MintMark SI™, to authenticate that the item is .9999 fine purity and its origin. When viewing through the unique decoder lens, you will see the word valid, and when it’s turned the other direction, it shows the sunburst logo. All Bars and rounds are guaranteed to be .9999 + fine gold.
|Valcambi is a leading Swiss refiner that is known for its outstanding craftsmanship. They produce a variety of gold bars, gold rounds, and coins. They also make gold in unique shapes, including spheres and stars, which give investors something different for their collection.
Selling Bullion – Why We Are Your Best Gold /Jewelry Buyer
Gold and other jewelry are some of the most valuable investments you could ever have. In addition we buy a wide range of scrap gold.And so, if you are selling, you want to deal with trustworthy, dependable buyers. Here is why you should engage us:
1. We are highly reputable: When you sell gold, you want to look for a reputable dealer. This quality is what sets us apart from our competitors. Besides the strong customer support team on our platform, we also keep our word in dealing with our broad range of customer base. As a result, we provide our customers with peace of mind, who know that we are only a phone call away.
2. We offer the best prices: Selling to an online dealer tends to give you the upper hand and the ability to lock in the current day’s gold and silver bullion price. Online dealers also pay less for overhead than retail locations to provide a better payout percentage.
3. We are highly experienced: We have been in business for over 50 years, understanding how the industry operates. We are also one of the top-rated gold buyers, paying our customers the highest payouts of any competitors. So, if you have gold and silver bullion to sell, don’t waste your time going to a local pawn shop or jewelry store. Call GoldBuyersNearMe.com today. We would be happy to provide a quote for the bullion you are looking to sell – which will be noted in your account and honored when your items are sent in.
4. We provide safety and security for your item: you want to be sure your lifelong investment is in safe hands as you ship it out to us. Therefore, we exercise all the safety precautions whenever we receive your gold and silver bullion at our facility. For example GoldBuyersNearMe.com, showrooms have 24-hour video surveillance. We also have armed guards and security checkpoints.
During the appraisal process, we open your bullion package video surveillance. Then, we will show you the recording. Our focus and priority is the safety of all our customers’ items. So, we also keep the object under a highly secure lock and key safe as we await your feedback on our offer.
5. We are licensed and insured: You also want to ensure the company you are doing business with is insured and has gone through the proper safety measures to receive your silver and gold bullion. Luckily for you, GoldBuyersNearMe.com is a fully insured and licensed facility.
We also ensure your items are through the mail. For example, we are happy to provide free FedEx shipping with $5,000 insurance coverage and door-to-door tracking. We even offer additional insurance coverage options as well as overnight shipping. Just call us at (888) 465-3860, and we’d be happy to assist.
Are you looking to sell your bullion for cash? Do not hesitate to contact us for an appraisal and generous cash offer.